Many good looks out there have been plagued by accessory misguidance……
There is either a lack of it or over the top abundance. Picking the right accessory for the right look is not a doctorate degree but it can be daunting.
Some would say less is more; I’d say experimenting is the key as long as you’re comfortable with it, don’t just show up looking like a christmas tree or if you do look like a christmas tree stand tall and be proud.
In this look, I have accessorised my plain blue dress with some killer heels, a multiple row necklace I got from Dubai, some bangles, a man’s watch and some rings.
If you want to buy nice accessories, I’ll advice you visit indian jewellery shops, charity shops, Miss Selfridges and Topshop.
Enjoy some eye candy… haha
- Blue Ribbed BodyCon Dress – River Island; Similar here | here
- Black Suede Booties – Aldo; Similar here | here
- Blue Multirow Necklaces – Aldo; Similar here
- Gold Bracelet – Debenhams; Similar here | here
- Gucci watch – Gucci; here | here